Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My serious need for somone honest


First I would like to say that although that picture is appropriate for this topic, I have been seriously craving a burger since I found it.

I am in serious need of an honest person. Not honest like "You need a stylist ASAP!" (which is probably true), but honest like "I like this part of your story, but this could use some work". Only problem here is that I have searched the area that I live in and apparently there are no people who are interested in sharing their artistic genius with me, or reading my not-so-genius work of art. When I am writing I am my own critic and I pick myself apart. But, I also get no help from my friends because their all afraid to hurt my feelings. My blog, on the other hand, is not so popular (even though I keep talking to mostly myself in hopes that someday people will want to follow me). I feel like I am sitting here writing, "Dear Diary".

Anyways, back on track, I am looking for serious writers who hope to someday be published just like myself. I would prefer to find more experienced than myself. I am only working on my first book and it is not even in the genre that I intend to intrude upon later on. Maybe sometime soon I could find a partner or a group to take me in and help me become better at the thing I love most in this world (writing, not burgers or ice cream which are right up there too). For now, I am going to start on a new project. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment