Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In The Beginning...

..There were books. OK, maybe not. But in my beginning there certainly are. I started this blog because I love to read and write. If it is young adult, paranormal, or a love story, I WILL read it. And if not.. I'll still read it. I have over one hundred books on my self and my room looks smaller after every trip to the book store. My husband, who I like to call Shnooks, says we will soon be broke thanks to my addiction. But yet, broke is OK with me as long as I have a story to read and light to see it.

I have so many great books and I am writing one of my own. I have ideas for six different books, most of which will not be able to end with just one book. I hope that through this blog you may get to know me and my humor (and sometimes the lack there of). I hope to write my reviews and that there will be people who are interested in them. Although, probably not. I will always give my honest opinions of books so that my future readers will know what I think and maybe that could help sway you into reading some of them.

There are a few authors that I may not be so biased about because, well, I love their writing. Most likely, If I write about Maggie Stiefvater, Kimberly Derting, Richelle Mead, or Shannon Delany, you might always find me excited and eager to share with you my happiness. Of course, there are a few more that might always get great reviews from me. I hope that this will not sway anyone away (but please allow this to sway you toward my blog).

I will work my wish list for the year of 2011--which will be modified throughout the year as more books announced. I will label it with 2011 Book List and then you can look back on it through the label and it will keep you updated as much I am. Thanks for reading.

Aeriell

No comments:

Post a Comment